1. What should I do if I have trouble logging in?
Please follow these instructions:
Check your login details. Your login username is the email address you used for registration.
If you have forgotten your password, please select the "Forgot your password?" option on the Sign In page. Complete the information regarding your registration details and select the "Reset your password" option.
Please make sure that your web browser accepts cookies.
The Pescimoda.com website may be undergoing system maintenance. If so, please wait 30 minutes and try again.
If you are still unable to access your account, you can contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the problem. We will assign a new password for you and you can change it once you log in.
2. What should I do if I want to add or remove the items in the cart?
Please sign into your Pesci Moda account and select the shopping cart on the top right of the page. You will be able to view all of the items that are currently in the shopping cart. If you wish to delete an item from the cart, simply click on the "Remove" button next to the item. If you wish to change the quantity for any individual item, simply enter the new amount you want to purchase in the "Qty" column.
1. What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at PesciModa.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card. Pesci Moda cannot see your card number as it is securely encrypted through PayPal's server. This limits the risk of unauthorized use and access.
2. After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
Once you have placed an order, you should not change your billing or shipping address information. If you want to make a change, please contact our Customer Service Department at support@Pescimoda.com as soon as possible during the order processing stage to indicate your request. If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, then the shipping information will not be able to be changed while the package is in transit.
3. How do I know if my payment has been received?
Once your payment has been received, we will send you a notification email to inform you about the order. You can also visit Pescimoda.com and log into your customer account to check the order status at any time. If Pesci Moda has received payment, the order status will show "Processing".
- 4. Can I use other payment methods to pay for the order, such as a credit card or an offline payment method?
- Yes, absolutely. For your convenience, we also accept any Debit / Credit Card payment. Please contact email@example.com with your request or sales enquiry. We will respond to your email query within 1 working day.
- 1. How do I change the shipping method?
- Once you have placed an order, the shipping method should not be altered. However, you can still contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do this as soon as possible during the order processing stage. It may be possible for us to update the shipping method if you cover any difference incurred in the shipping cost.
- 2. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
- Please allow 14 to 20 Business Days, Delivery times vary based on the shipping method used. If the package cannot be delivered on time due to war, flood, typhoon, storm, earthquake, severe weather conditions, or any other situation which cannot be foreseen or avoided, then delivery will be postponed. In the event of such delays, we will work on the issue until there is a positive solution.
- 3. Why is the shipping cost on some items so expensive?
- The delivery cost depends on the shipping method that is selected, along with the shipping time and the destination country. For example, if the shipping cost between UPS and FedEx is 10 US dollars, our advice is to choose which option best meets your individual needs, based on price and shipping time.
- 4. Does the product price include the shipping price?
- The product price does not include the shipping price. The online ordering system will generate a shipping quote for your order.
- 5. How do I know if my items have been shipped or not?
- When your items have been dispatched, we will send a notification email to your registered email address. The tracking number is normally available within the next few days of dispatch and we will update the tracking information on your account.
- 6. How do I track my order?
- Once we provide you with the tracking number, you will be able to check the item delivery status online by accessing the website of the relevant delivery company.
- 7. Why is my tracking number invalid?
- The tracking information normally appears after 2-3 business days following dispatch. If a tracking number is not searchable after this period of time, there are several possible causes. The shipping companies have not updated the delivery information on the website with the most up-to-date status; the tracking code for the package is incorrect; the parcel has been delivered a long time ago and the information has expired; some shipping companies will remove the tracking code history. We would advise you to contact our dedicated Customer Service Department at email@example.com and provide them with your Pescimoda order number. We will contact the shipping company on your behalf, and you will be updated once there is any further information.
AFTER SALES FAQS
- 1. How can I cancel my order, before and after payment?
- Cancellation before payment
- If you have not paid for your order yet, then there is no need for you to contact us to cancel it. We do not process orders until a matching payment has been received for the order. If your order is more than a week old and is still unpaid, you will not be able to "reactivate" it by sending a payment, because the prices of the individual items may have changed, along with the currency conversions and shipping rates. You will need to submit the order again with a new shopping cart.
- Withdrawing an order after payment
- If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it, please contact our Customer Service Department at support@Pescimoda.com as soon as possible. If you are not sure about an issue relating to your order or you wish to change it, please contact our Customer Service Department and put the order on hold while you decide. This will suspend the packaging process while you make changes.
- If the package has already been dispatched, then we are not able to cancel or change the order.
- If you wish to cancel an existing order because you are ADDING other products, there is no need to cancel the entire order. Simply contact out Customer Service Department at support@Pescimoda.com and we will process the updated order; there is usually no additional fee for this service. Generally, if your order is in an early part of the processing stage, you may still be able to change or cancel it.
- 2. How can I return purchased items to Pesci Moda?
- Please read our Return Policy